Customized Living Services are available to CADI, BI and EW waiver populations.
Hidden Creek Assisted Living offers individualized packages of regularly scheduled health-related and supportive services provided to a person who resides in one of our qualified residential centers that is a registered housing with services establishment.
Customized living services include individualized supports that the person and his/her team choose and design specifically to meet his/her needs. The services include:
- Arranging for or providing transportation
- Assisting the person with personal funds
- Assisting the person with setting up meetings or appointments
- Home care aide tasks
- Home management tasks including laundry and meal prep
- Up to 24-hour supervision and oversight
- Help with personal care or mobility
- Help with medication
- Delegated nursing tasks as ordered by a physician and described in the plan
- Active behavioral, mental health or cognitive support which requires:
- Support needs that an appropriate professional has assessed
- A plan to implement and monitor the support
- Feedback on the efficacy of the support
- Training for staff that is specific to the person's needs
Hidden Creek Assisted Living
112001 Hidden Creek Place
Chaska, MN 55318
Email Hidden Creek Assisted Living
About Hidden Creek
Hidden Creek Assisted Living provides high-quality care without having to sacrifice a comfortable, home-like environment that is not present in most assisted living facilities.